The Lease Administrator will support various stages of the lease administration process, within the Commercial Leasing Team, through the preparation of legal documentation, controlling and organizing leasing data, and tracking delivery of timelines and adherence to the terms of the lease documentation.
So that you know what to expect on any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these activities:
- Preparation of Offers to Lease for review by legal counsel and approval by owner.
- Co-ordination and adherence to terms of Offers to Lease with respect to delivery of timelines, including tracking of irrevocable and acceptance dates, landlord and tenant conditional dates, lease settlement dates, deposit delivery.
- Preparation of lease agreements for review and approval by legal counsel and/or Owner/Asset Managers
- Arrange for execution of lease by all parties and distribution.
- Preparation of various agreements during lease term, including but not limited to amendments, renewals, surrenders, expansions, terminations, parking agreements, storage, license, temporary occupancy; discussions with tenants and/or brokers on agreement and co-ordinate adherence to terms of such agreements;
- Tracking of ROFO/ROFR’s and preparation of ROFO/ROFR notices.
- Preparation of Estoppel Certificates and adherence to timelines in accordance with lease.
- Preparation of possession date notices, fixturing period notices and commencement date acknowledgments.
- Preparation of correspondence to tenants and following receipt of tenant notices regarding various lease matters throughout term, such as change of control/sublets/assignments.
- Preparation of landlord’s standard consent document and arrange for review and execution by landlord and tenant.
- Preparation of Offer Summary/Lease Analysis Forms.
- Contacting tenants (via email, telephone, letter) to obtain current certificate of insurance each year.
- Preparation of cover letters to tenants and owners with respect to document execution, document distribution.
- Review requests for tenant allowances; follow up with tenant to provide required documents as per lease and review documentation provided to ensure it meets lease requirements.
- Following up with property management accounting to ensure no tenant defaults.
- Prepare execution copies of final agreements and arrange for delivery.
- Updating database for the management of tenant leases, including tracking of leasing milestones and activities throughout the lease term (renewals, terminations, allowance expiries, insurance, etc.).
- Contacting owners to provide certificates of insurance.
- Registration in the Government Supplier Registration Information System.
The Qualifications we would like you to bring to the position include:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related Document or Lease Administration experience.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce or similar Sales Management or CRM system.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and achieve quality results.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Colonnade BridgePort welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.