Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing direct executive support to three levels of management; the Chief Executive Officer, Vice President Property Management and Director, Real Estate. This individual will be integral to providing a new level of service to Executives in a company that is customer, employee and community focused.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with exceptional multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills to provide executive support in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. They will make a difference through utilizing their strong decision-making skills, attention to detail and high level of professionalism while working independently.
So that you know what to expect on any given day, you’ll be doing one or all of these things:
- Anticipating the needs of the Executives and having required items prepared accordingly.
- Preserving and maintaining clear and constant communication with Executives ensuring tasks are addressed and priorities understood.
- Maintaining, managing and coordinating Executive schedules, including travel arrangements, hospitality and scheduling of meetings, meeting rooms and appointments.
- Managing the Executives calendars by understanding scheduling priorities.
- Receiving and prioritizing all incoming correspondence for the Executives and advising the Executives of items that require immediate attention.
- Recording and drafting meeting minutes, as well as required post-meeting follow up.
- Drafting Executive responses to routine memos, letters, correspondence, etc.
- Tracking, compiling and submitting Executive expenses.
- Updating and tracking of ongoing projects and associated documentation.
- Preparing and designing presentations.
- Maintaining client lists on an ongoing basis.
- Creating methods of documentation, such as forms or templates.
- Coordinating and requesting appropriate follow-up on behalf of the Executives.
- Acting as a resource and liaison with outside organizations and all levels of management, staff, etc.
- Preparing and organizing a variety of documents and correspondence in an accurate and professional format.
- Maintaining a confidential and accurate filing system for the Executives.
- Assisting, coordinating, updating, and tracking ongoing and ad hoc special projects and associated documentation.
- Assisting and coordinating Board and other Executive meetings by scheduling, communicating and assembling packages (i.e. Board or Investment) and other meeting materials.
- Performing general administration support.
The Qualifications we would like you to bring to the position include:
- 5 or more years’ experience in an Executive Assistant or relevant role
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Attention to detail and pride in producing quality work is essential
- Experience in a real estate environment considered an asset
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Colonnade BridgePort provides a dynamic work environment and offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Colonnade BridgePort welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.